There are many ways to clear one’s karmic slate. The first step is to understand what is one’s negative karma or negative karmic slate.
Astrology and Numerology are invaluable in discovering negative karma and past life regression.
Numerology is an ancient science based on the idea that each of us is a spiritual being, who incarnates on a 3rd dimensional plane (Earth or Gaia) many times in order to further evolve toward higher states of consciousness. During our long evolutionary soul-journ of many life incarnations, we have accumulated a wealth of wisdom, and have made many good choices that benefit us in future lifetimes. However, we have also made many mistakes, and have sometimes abused and misused the gifts we have been given. To rectify such errors of misuse and abuse of gifts, we take on additional burdens in order to learn a particular lesson that we failed to learn in previous lifetimes. The occult sciences are based upon a belief in reincarnation.
In Numerology, it helps to learn if you have any Karmic Debt numbers (e.g. 13, 14, 16 and 19) as well as Karmic Lessons numbers (derived from the numbers missing in your name).
It is also helpful to learn what your Challenge Numbers are in addition to Maturity Number, Birthday Number, Cornerstone and Capstone letters of your name, etc. The more insight into the essence and personality of your true self, the better!
In Astrology, it helps to know your Nodes (South and North) and the sign in your Karma House (12th House). The sign in your South Node reveals your past life’s most prominent lesson, which you innately fall back on when you feel challenged in this present life incarnation. Your North Node reveals what you must learn in this current life incarnation.
The 12th House shows the most immediate area of lessons, which are presented as a continuation of the most recent past life. The 12th House and both nodes all work together so you can learn karmic lessons and clear karmic debt. Together, they make it so you can move forward and achieve your present life’s higher spiritual purpose and thus advance the soul on its journey.
The astrological 2nd, 6th, and 10th Houses (Succedent Houses) are Work houses that reveal what our resources are (denoted by the 4 elements of the Zodiac, a/k/a the Triplicities). These Houses reveal the most opportune career fields that will allow people to better society and simultaneously earn money to finance individual dreams and desires. These Houses help people live life on their own terms.
The Karmic Debt
Here are a few tools you can use to get started on learning what your karmic slate/debt is and absolving it:
1. Challenge yourself by standing upon your principles (truth, righteousness, justice, good will, etc.) and bring yourself into civil discussions with involved parties whereby certain karmic debts will be paid off and lessons learned. You may be violated (which will pay off your past karmic debts created by yourself violating someone in the past), have property confiscated (paying you back from confiscating things not yours in the past), or have people walk out on you (paying yourself back for when you walked out on people). All of this helps to clear the slate!
2. Good deeds absolve a lot of past negative karma. They counteract a lot of past life misdeeds you may have done. Even in doing good you may experience some bad things for a while but you will move through them or get over them very fast!
3. Get your astrological natal chart (also known as a natal chart) done and study it, especially your 12th House of Karma (denoted by the sign in the 12th House starting from the sign on the 1st House cusp which is your Ascendant or Rising sign) and your nodes (North and South). It is suggested that you study the entire chart for additional guidance.
4. Get your Numerology chart done and study it, especially your Karmic Debt and Karmic Lessons numbers (if any). Your chart may reveal that you are a Master Number (have a master number or a few of them in your chart) and thus are required to take on more of a social duty (or social weight).
5. Have past-life regression services performed. This is an invaluable procedure that helps you to remember past-life events by recalling them from memory (past-life memory). Rebirthing and/or hypnotherapy procedures may also be used in the procedure. They are also highly recommended for clearing negative karma.
6. There are several crystals that can also be used to help you to discover what your karmic debts are and how you can absolve them. They can be used during chakra balancing and/or meditation sessions. These crystals include:
- Okenite-generally considered to be the most efficient for revealing and helping clear past life debts.
- Brown Jaspe